Thursday, November 15, 2012

Days 8 & 9

It's still early today, but I better update now and the rest of the day gets busier!

Day 8 basically didn't happen. The kids did wipe down the door handles and that was pretty  much it! We did go into town for lunch, got groceries, and picked up toner for the printer. Dan planned to get my car registered, but on the way there one of the windshield wipers quit working. There was no way the car would pass the inspection with that, so he picked us up earlier than expected at the grocery store. My car is now at the shop and will hopefully be ready tomorrow.

Day 9 Assignment
::Get dressed in something that makes you feel great. Wanna guess? Khakis and a t-shirt!
::Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea, refer to your list of weekly goals, and make a list of no more than 5-7 specific things you want to accomplish today. I had two big cups of coffee this morning but didn't make a new list. I'm still working on the really long list I made on Sunday.
::Set the timer for 15 minutes and do a quick-clean of your bathroom. It took longer than 15 minutes, but it's less dusty now and a little less cluttered!
::Clean your light switch plates. I better get the cleaning rags ready and call the kids!
Before:
After:
(The Christmas spirit has hit!)
 Before: 
 After:
(Several years ago I took the doors off the sink cabinet and changed the hinges. Ever since then,
the left door won't close all the way. So, the above is as good as it gets!)
 Off to check on my sister's blog  and make some locro for dinner!


No comments: