Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 3

Day 3 Assignment


1.) Get dressed in something that makes you feel great. T-shirt, khakis, and Keens! And exercising this morning helped too.

2.) Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea, refer to your list of weekly goals, and make a list of no more than 5-7 specific things you want to accomplish today.
Again, I skipped this and kept working on the list I made on Monday.

3.) Set the timer for 10 minutes and do a quick-clean of your bedroom: Do a quick clean-up, make your bed, and vacuum, if you have time.
I worked on the major stacks in my bedroom -- these two areas seem to get out of control quite easily!
Before:
 
After:
Before:
After:
 I made room for a chair! (And now I have another project -- recover it!) I put my morning routine items in the bag that's hanging there and am hoping it becomes an inviting little spot.
 
4.) Set your timer for 10 minutes and do a quick clean-out of your freezer.
My girl helped with this job and she was pretty good at it!
Before:
 During:
 After:
Not a lot of difference, but I did notice that I freeze stuff in baggies a lot! I'm sure containers with matching lids would look a lot more organized.

Today was another busy day and my kitchen counter tops don't look as nice as they did in yesterday's pictures. Maybe I'll have time to do a quick clean up in there again. Does anyone else have a kitchen that gets cleaned up and dirtied three times a day?? My girl and I went to the grocery store and Corfu today. There are still some washed, cleaned, soaked veggies on the counter waiting to be put away, but it's good to have some fresh stuff around.
 
The boy just came in and informed me that all together the four of us make a "100 year old" -- that will be true until my girl turns 9 next month!

No comments: