Saturday, October 12, 2013

On My Table

About a year ago, I had a creative Lego centerpiece on our table for a number of days.
(We were on a Gilligan's Island kick at the time!) 

Shortly after that, I found this coffee bean and candle idea on Pinterest and copied it.
 
Today, these science project stalactites were on the table. We've enjoyed watching them grow for more than two weeks and decided that today they needed to go.

Stay tuned to see what appears next on our table!

For more fun family table time ideas, see my friend Sharon's blog.

2 comments:

BEFFY! said...

Was that during the Gilligan phase? Haha! I once decorated our table with pepto. :P
Love you!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Maybe they'll make you a lego nativity for a Christmas centerpiece! Love the creative things you're doing :D

Julie G